Self Resetting Emergency Exit
How to check the call log on Max Lite touchscreen monitor
To examine the log of incoming and outgoing calls:
- Access the main page of the Video Door Phone application
- Tap the icon.
- The address book will open. Tap the icon CALL LOG.
- A page will open will listing, in chronological order, the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
For each call the following information is shown:
- An icon that shows the call incoming, outgoing, or if it was missed
- the indentifier or name of the caller of the called contact
- Date and time of the call
- If the contact was another Video Door Phone, the iconis displayed, prompting the user to call it back directly. For user-added contacts the chat icon is also displayed
- If the contact is another Video Door Phone or switched the iconappears allowing the user to send a text message.