Self Resetting Emergency Exit
How to enable or disable the Panic icon on a Max Lite touchscreen monitor
To enable or disable the Panic icon:
- Turn on the screen, if off, by tapping it at any point or by pressing the centre button on the 1717/4x Video Door Phone .
- If your current page is not the video door phone page, tap the icon to access the Top Page and then the icon for the video door phone.
- Tap the icon at the top right to go to the video door phone general configurations page:
- Tap the writing Panic Alarm (the current setting shown on the right). A pop-up window opens where you can choose whether to enable or disable the Panic Alarm
- Select the required setting or tap the X icon at the top right to close the window without making any changes.
WARNING! The panic alarm function requires that:
- the video door phone system has a switchboard;
- the system has been properly set up;
- there is a switchboard operator on duty;
- the switchboard operator has been properly trained on what to do in the event that a panic alarm is received.