Self Resetting Emergency Exit
How to mute the Video Door Phone ringtone on a Max Lite touchscreen monitor
To mute the Video Door Phone ringtone:
- Tap the icon in the bottom right corner.
- A pop-up window opens with the available muting times. Tap the icon corresponding to the time that you wish to set.
- The pop-up window closes and the icon changes fromto, to indicate that the muted mode is active.
From this moment onwards, all calls will be received but the ringtone will not be heard. Once the muted time has ended, the ringtone will resume its normal operation, without any other action being needed.
The ringtone can be unmuted before the pre-set time in the following way:
- Tap the iconin the bottom right corner.
- A pop-up window opens with the residual muting times. To stop muted operation tap the YES button.