To send a text message to another 1717/4x Video Door Phone:
- Access the main page of the Video Door Phone application
- Tap the icon . If no chat has been activated yet, the following window opens:
- Tap the message entry field to type your new message. Once you have finished typing, tap the SEND button.
- Tap the iconto select message recipients. You can only send messages to contacts in your address book that have been added manually, or other Video Door Phone s that are present in the same apartment.
- Tap the SEND button to send the message. A notification will be displayed on the Video Door Phone to which the chat message was sent.
If you had already started chats, you can directly select in the left-hand box the recipients to whom your message will be sent.
You can also send messages from the address book. To do this:
- Tap the iconnext to the recipient (this icon is only displayed for manually added contacts or for Video Door Phones in the same apartment). A message window opens where messages previously sent to that recipient are shown, complete with date and time of sending.
- Tap the message entry field to type your new message. At the end, tap the button SEND in the white box to send the message.